Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Bill Bridges, Nathan Easton, Nathan Knaack|
|Consulting Developer:||Ryan Owens|
|Artist:||Borja Puig Linares|
|Art Direction and Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Paul Ettin and Travis Dow for local city help.|
|To Sally Voght. You’re still missed.|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||September 24, 2014|
|Reference #:||ISBN 237-0-00620-331-5|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Come in from the Cold
- The Demon Seed Collection presents five cities from across the globe for use in your Demon: The Descent game.
- Encounter the tick-tock men of Baltimore, or uncover the secret workings beneath the Bosphorous Bridge in Istanbul. Go Hollywood and find the Machine enmeshed in the politics of mass media. Visit Prague, where redemption may be only a betrayal away. And escape Sydney... once a place of freedom for the Unchained, and now their prison.
- The Demon Seed Collection
- Five cities from around the world, shown from the demonic perspective.
- The secret factions and occult mysteries of the Unchained.
- An adventure for each city, in the style of The God-Machine Chronicle.
The Middle of Everywhere Edit
The Razor Labyrinth Edit
The Dream Factory Edit
The Crossing Edit
Earth Alembic Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Demon: The Descent books
| Next book:|