- For the Kindred societal term, see Danse Macabre.
|Authors:||Russell Bailey, Benjamin Baugh, David Brookshaw, Christopher Cowger, Bethany Culp, Matthew McFarland, Greg Stolze, Chuck Wendig|
|Developers:||Russell Bailey and Chuck Wendig|
|Edited by:||Genevieve Podleski|
|Art Director:||Graig S Grant|
|Book Design:||Graig S Grant|
|Interior Art:||Helsa Amadi, Patrick Ballesteros, George Bough, John Bridges, Felicia Cano, Dan Duncan, Jenny Frison, Craig S Grant, Mathias Kollros, Marco Mazzoni, Jeremy McHugh, Mark Pexton, Esther Sanz, Matt Smith, Doug Stambaugh, Matthew Starbuck, Bill Thompson, John Wigley|
|Front Cover:||Michael Komarck|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Published:||February 28, 2011|
|Publication #:||WW 25604|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Sun's rising. So what?
- This party's still going. I still have blood to drink. I still have one more song in me.
- Across the city, some of us are crawling back to our hovels, our mansions, our coffins. But some of us aren't. Some of us are still hunting for something. Down in the closed-off subway tunnels. Up in the mightiest penthouses. Here in the warehouse district. There at the docks, under the docks, around the docks. Always hunting, forever hungry.
- A lot of us, we don't pale when the sun comes up. We know we're bad folks. We know that if we get caught out there and those white teeth bite off a bit of our long shadows, well, then maybe we deserved it. We deserved it because we're stupid and we're selfish and maybe the combination of those two things means we're evil incarnate, I dunno. If it happens, it happens.
- Me, I'm going to give the finger to Sol Invictus, the Ol' Sun, Big Bright Happy Face.
- You hear that, sun? We don't give up the night that easy.
- -Some F **king Vampire
- This book is:
- A look at how to play Vampire: The Requiem at three different tiers of play: coterie, city and conspiracy
- Classic covenants made global, and a handful of entirely new covenants, including the Brides of Dracula, or the Children of the Thorns.
- A bloodbath of new rules: social combat, mental combat, gargoyles, Banes, new Humanity rules, and more.
- Ready-made chronicles, allowing you to kick down the walls and play way outside the box. Want a noir game? Vampires in the mode of Romeo and Juliet? A post-apocalyptic end-of-days scenario? We have you covered.
A Season of Secrets: Part One Edit
Life After Dark Edit
A Season of Secrets: Part Two Edit
The Bonds of Covenant Edit
A Season of Secrets: Part Three Edit
Bloody Business Edit
A Season of Secrets: Part Four Edit
Dead, Dread Chronicles Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|