Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Phil Brucato, Brian "Technocracy" Campbell, Richard "Nephandi" Dansky, Deena "Anatomy" McKinney, Kathleen "Marauders" Ryan and Ethan "Spirits" Skemp.|
|Additional Material by:||James Estes Looking Eagle, Ross Issacs, Laurah Norton, Wayne Peacock and John R. Robey|
|Editors:||Ken Cliffe and Ronni Radner|
|Art Director:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Art:||Jason Felix, Richard Kane Ferguson, Michael Gaydos, Mark Jackson, Robert MacNeil, Heather J. McKinney, Alex Sheikman, Ron Spencer|
|Front Cover Art:||Jason Felix|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04302|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-403-7|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- "Wow! Cool Game!"
- Mage: The Ascension takes place in an epic world loaded with dangers, intrigues and contradictions, a world where nothing is ever what it seems to be. Within the exotic realm of the Awakened, wizards plot, demons rise and reality itself shudders in pain and rapture.
- "Now How Do I Run It?"
- Intriguing as it may be, Mage offers the world-be Storyteller a host of challenges. Fortunately, help is now at hand. This essential yet informal tome includes Storytelling advice, a developer's F.A.Q., secrets of the Ascension War, and many other enlightening goodies, like...
- A step-by-step chronicle history;
- A comprehensive index to Mage books, rules and magicks;
- Systems and suggestions for animals, shapeshifting, alternate settings and more.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|