|Written By:||Maggie Carroll, Matthew Dawkins, Tanya Coen Diaz, Danielle Harper, David A Hill Jr, Daniel Lanman, Marianne Pease, Neall Raemonn Price, Myranda Sarro, Malcolm Sheppard, Tristan Tarwater, Steffie de Vaan, Filamena Young|
|Edited By:||Renee Ritchie|
|Developed By:||David A Hill Jr|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Direction and Design:||Michael Chaney|
|Interior Art:||Sam Araya, Mark Kelly, Drew Tucker, Borja Puig Linares, Vince Locke, Michael Gaydos, Bryan Syme, Aaron Acevedo, Rachel Kahn, Ken Meyer Jr.|
|Cover Art:||Michael Gaydos|
|Special Thanks to:|| Thanks to the original crew of Dirty Secrets of the Black Hand. You taught us what Vampire is capable of. You pushed the limits. You made us ask questions. You made us talk. Storytelling games are about the conversation, and you’ve made for so much awesome conversation.|
I’m not saying it was aliens. But it was aliens.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
In addition to information about vampires, the book also offers some information about the Idran mages and their modern descendents, the Itarajana.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Every interaction, every fight, every clandestine meeting, it’s all about the truth. The truth hurts. The truth kills. But in the end, the truth protects. The truth shapes the world. Shape the world with us.
The Tal’Mahe’Ra, the Black Hand, plays the long game. They’re fighting a war of millennia, and the stakes could never be higher than they are tonight. They know truths about the Ancients, terrifying truths, dangerous truths, and they know the fight will be long and tireless.
- The Black Hand — A Guide to the Tal’Mahe’Ra includes::
- An updated look at the Tal’Mahe’Ra, which brings the ancient conspiracy into the twenty-first century.
- Tricks of the Black Hand’s trade, including new Disciplines, Backgrounds, Merits, and eldritch sorceries.
- Insight into some of the Hand’s sects, including those who hunt the infernal, and the worshipers of Lilith.
The Dark Conspiracy: IntroductionEdit
Chapter One: Black as Hell, Dark as NightEdit
An overview of the history of the Tal'Mahe'Ra, its activities in the modern nights, and character creation for sect members.
Chapter Two: Bahari - Cult of the Dark MotherEdit
An in-depth view into the various cults dedicated to Lilith and their relations with the Tal'Mahe'Ra.
Chapter Three: The Dark BelowEdit
Chapter Four: Dirty SecretsEdit
Chapter Five: Stealing the DeadEdit
A sample chronicle.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|