|Written by:||Jess Hartley, Wood Ingham, Orrin Loria, and Chuck Wendig|
|Developer:||Russell Bailey and Joseph D. Carriker, Jr.|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Production Manager:||matt millberger|
|Art Direction & Book Design:||Craig S Grant|
|Interior Art:||Samuel Araya, Ed Bourelle, Ben Carre, Trevor Claxton, Michael Franchina, Jenny Frison, Craig S Grant, Woodrow J Hinton III, Mathias Kollros, Justin Norman, Efrem Palacios, Federico Piatti, Brad Rigney, Matt K Smith, UDON (with Jeffrey 'Chamba' Cruz), John Wigley|
|Cover Art:||Ben Carre|
| We just want to thank all the fans that made these books possible. Your continued support is what gave us the ability to go through with this great experiment and it has been exciting to see each one of these books incite discussion and debate. We're glad they struck a chord.
- The Vampire Team
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||March 18, 2009|
|Publication #:||WW 25114|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-351-7|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- “Watch your step. It’s a long way down. No, don’t worry, there aren’t any rats. Just you and me. You, and me, and everything you’re afraid of. Welcome to your new home.”
- — Fabian, Inquisitor to the Archbishop of St. Paul
- This book includes:
- Uncover the filth-ridden origins of the Nosferatu in ancient Greece, where they haunted the Mediterranean nights as the godplagued nosophoros.
- Explore the Necropoli of the Nosferatu, the warrens where the horrors dwell.
- Discover the many faces of the clan: the bizarre, the vile, the battle-hardened and the hidden.
- New Merits, bloodlines, Devotions and clan secrets that every Vampire: the Requiem player will want to have.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|