|Written by:||Bill Bridges, Phil Brucato, Brian Campbell, Roger Gaudreau, Angel Liegh McCoy, Judith McLaughlin and John R. Robey|
|Prelude by:||Kathleen Ryan|
|Developed by:||Phil Brucato|
|Edited by:||Allison Sturms|
|Art Director:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Art:||Scott Baxa, Mike Chaney, Fred Hooper, Mark Jackson, Leif Jones, David Leri, Heather McKinney|
|Front Cover Art:||Leif Jones|
|BackCover Art:||Alex Sheikman|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Special Thanks to:|| Rich "Jackie Chan" Dansky, for kicking Evil Dude butt.|
Rob "Death of a Thousand Cuts" Hatch, for going to Hell and coming back with blood on his hands.
Ken "South of the Border" Cliffe, for turning red over the green card.
Andrew "Geneva Convention" Bates, for sending our crew packing.
Chris "Judgment Day" McDonough and Greg "T1000" Fountain, for making August 29th a day to remember.
Michael "Sanctuary!! Sanctuary!!" Rollins, for displacing the Safe House (thank all the gods that be!).
Katie "Dog Days" McCaskill, for making Snert an office fixture.
Robbie "Road Warrior" Poore, for braving the elements.
Fred "Open Season" Yelk, for teaching us how to game (again).
Brian "I Have No Brain and I Must Scream" Glass, for making it through con season with his sanity (if not his hair or liver) intact.
Charles "Workahellic" Bailey, for sacrifices way beyond the call of duty.
Lori "Poison Ivy" Snyder, for turning up the heat each summer.
Mike "Vault Keeper" Tinney, for snagging us a really cool Dragon(Con) lair.
Allison "Scared Little Rabbit" Sturms, for laughing off the Eurotrash.
Phil "Gabrielle" Brucato, for scoring with the Warrior Princess.
Wendy "It's Full of Stars" Blacksin, for lighting up the dark night of the soul.
Justin "PsychoDude" Achilli, just because.
...and all those nice folks at GenCon, DragonCon, ComicCon and all the other Cons. Thanks, guys! You know who you are. Take a bow!
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04207|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-420-7|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Wake-Up Time, Kiddies!!!!
- Why should the mysticks have all the fun? Across the boards of Dr. Volcano's Forbidden Website, we uncover dozens of gadgets, widgets, inventions and killing machines from the vaults of the Virtual Adepts, Sons of Ether, Technocracy and other random sources.
- Tomorrow Can Fit in the Palm of Your Hand!
- A long-awaited sourcebook for high-tech magick, The Technomancer's Toybox includes:
- A collection of neat stuff for Virtual Adepts, Sons of Ether, Technocrats and others;
- Storyteller hints for technomagical gadgets;
- Weapons, armor, vehicles, web gear and more.
| Previous book:|
Mage Chronicles Volume 2
| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|
Technocracy Assembled 1