|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Year:||1997 (Syndicate), 1996 (Void Engineers)|
|Publication #:||WW 04209|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-419-3|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Control Today
- The Technocracy strives for its own brand of Ascension. In the Technocrats' ideal world, order rules, creativity is outlawed and the human soul is dead. Perhaps, but it's a small price to pay. The Technocracy promises purpose, health and prosperity for all. One person's heaven is another person's hell.
- Order Tomorrow
- Technocracy Assembled combines out-of-print Mage: The Ascension supplements under one cover. Volume 2 includes the valuable players guides Technocracy: Syndicate and Technocracy: Void Engineers. The Technocracy is ascendant. Do you rise or fall?
- Technocracy Assembled Volume 2 features:
- The motives and goals of two of the Technocracy's most vital divisions
- Rules for playing Technocrats'
- Powers unique to the Technocracy and its followers. No mage can do what you can.
Technocracy: Syndicate Edit
- Main article: Technocracy: Syndicate
Technocracy: Void Engineers Edit
- Main article: Technocracy: Void Engineers
- The back of the book contains an advertisement for Hunter: The Reckoning.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|