|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Year:||1993 (Progenitors), 1994 (Iteration X) 1995 (New World Order)|
|Publication #:||WW 04208|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-418-5|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Control Today
- The Technocracy strives for its own brand of Ascension. In the Technocrats' idel world, order rules, creativity is outlawed and the human soul is dead. Perhaps, but it's a small price to pay. The Technocracy promises purpose, health and prosperity for all. One person's heaven is another person's hell.
- Order Tomorrow
- Technocracy Assembled combines out-of-print Mage: The Ascension supplements under one cover. Volume 1 includes the valuable players guides Technocracy: Iteration X, Technocracy: New World Order and Technocracy: Progenitors. The Technocracy is ascendant. Do you rise or fall?
- Technocracy Assembled Volume 1 features:
- The motives and goals of three of the Technocracy's most vital divisions
- Rules for playing Technocrats'
- Powers unique to the Technocracy and its followers. No mage can do what you can.
Technocracy: Progenitors Edit
- Main article: Technocracy: Progenitors
Technocracy: Iteration X Edit
- Main article: Technocracy: Iteration X
Technocracy: New World Order Edit
- Main article: Technocracy: New World Order
- The back of the book contains an advertisement for Mage: The Sorcerers Crusade.
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|