- See also: Convention Book: Progenitors (Revised edition)
|Written by:||Edward (Ehrik) Winters and Judith A. McLaughlin, M.S. Human Genetics|
Additional Material by:
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas|
|Art:||Dan Smith, Lawrence Allen Williams, Chris DiNardo, Eric Hotz, Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Cover Art:||Kevin Murphy|
|Typesetting & Layout:||Sam Chupp|
|Logo & Back Cover Design:||Michelle Prahler|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04201|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-111-9|
The revised edition is called Convention Book: Progenitors.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Masters of the Body...
- The Progenitors, life-shapers of the Technocracy, wage a shadowy war to shape reality for the common good. To this end, they poison foods, create clones, spawn monstrosities and warp both themselves and others, inside and out.
- ...Monsters of the Soul.
- Technocracy: Progenitors is a Convention sourcebook for Mage: The Ascension covering the hierarchies, methodologies, tools and tactics of the genetic wizards. It includes:
- An apprentice's journal, following his progress through Progenitor training
- New spells, effects and devices for the Progenitors, and
- A battle roster of Technomancers, agents, and gene-spliced monsters
Book One: The Student's JournalEdit
Chapter One: The Doors OpenEdit
Chapter Two: The Maze of SecretsEdit
Book Two: SystemsEdit
Chapter Three: Order of BattleEdit
Chapter Four: Progenitor ConstructEdit
Technocracy: Progenitors was later bundled into the Technocracy Assembled 1 omnibus.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|