Couple of comments about things that were bugging me writing this -
- What 'era' should the clan summaries be at? I was kind of sitting between second and revised, what with the Setites not being their sillier 1st ed version and there still being Ravnos around.
- There are an awful lot of caveats in things like morality due to the Sabbat; it may make more sense to trim the main section down to Camarilla Vampires primarily, then detail the Sabbat separately.
- Clan summaries should be current as of Vampire Revised, which is the most recent core rulebook. The individual clan pages can and should include a complete history of the clan, including their history, their statuses as of Dark Ages and Victorian Age, and the more recent history. The latter section would include any changes between editions.
- Having Sabbat in the main section is cool, but it may make some sense to gloss over them a little. Again, detail can be reserved for the seperate Sabbat page. IanWatson 03:19, 22 May 2005 (UTC)
Article size Edit
I don't know about the rest of you but doesn't anyone think that this article is getting a bit long? Whispering 20:36, 22 March 2006 (UTC)
- I agree. Some of the stuff here should be moved; this is about the game as a whole, but there's a fair bit of information about the game world and about the vampires themselves, which could be moved to articles about those things. (The vampire and Kindred articles in particular.) This should just be an overview in these areas, and focus more on the theme and mood of the game, since the setting (the World of Darkness) is a larger topic and the various traits and abilities of vampires are covered elsewhere. I might try and edit it down this week. -- Guybrush 00:19, 24 March 2006 (UTC)