Okay, so what is the official release date for this book? I know it "debuted" on the 19th, but I haven't seen the 13th date before.
Frankly, I'm peeved at not having seen the book at all because of a certain company named after a certain South American river...but I know I'm not the only stuck in that proverbial boat. ^_^ BebopKate 00:14, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- It was introduced at GenCon on August 13th, which is the metric we've traditionally used for GenCon releases (HTV, CTL, etc). For some reason they delayed the FLGS and PDF release until the following Wednesday, the 19th. So I posted the release date as the date it was first officially available to the public. If you like, you can put a note about the delayed wide release in there. --Ian talk 20:44, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I figured that was the case. ^_^ Alright...duly noted. Luckily, I was told my book shipped yesterday, so I should have it in hand before too much longer. BebopKate 01:30, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
- Ah-hah...my copy of Geist finally arrived! *readreadread* Oh, and of course you bring up the hot topic of discussion in KH right now. It would be cool, but I wonder if Disney or Square feels like the Marvel characters would fit into the universe. Besides, unless they really scaled the Marvel characters back, it would be pretty tough to interact with the Kingdom Hearts stuff. "What world are we going to next?" "We can't go anywhere...Phoenix ate them all." Although now I'm getting mental images of a party made of Sora and Donald and Deadpool and am suddenly very, very happy. ^_^
- Besides, much as I love Kingdom Hearts, I'd much rather have another Marvel vs. Capcom game. Those were seriously fun. BebopKate 03:30, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, exactly my point. We have Marvel vs. Capcom games, and no one there has (or at least uses) world-destroying powers. It shouldn't be too hard to do something similar for KH, putting Marvel characters on a roughly even keel with everyone else. And yes, Deadpool's little yellow boxes would make an excellent addition to KH. :D --Ian talk 17:18, September 3, 2009 (UTC)