Tale Craft is the Eshu Art of telling wondrous stories, by means of providing special effects, reading the crowd, and manipulating their emotions. The Bunk for a Tale Craft cantrip is, with few exceptions, a story, whether spoken or sung. Tale Craft was developed by the Eshu for their own use, though they are willing to teach it to a number of kiths who share their passion for entertaining. Only one kith is forbidden from learning it; any Sidhe who learns Tale Craft must be punished, as will the one who taught it to him.
- Agemo's Blessing - Reads the emotions of an entire crowd at once, in order to determine how best to proceed with entertaining them.
- Flickering Firelight - Shapes a small chimerical illusion into something spoken of in the story, providing set pieces with which to tell the tale.
- Murmur in the Crowd - Instills an emotion within the crowd, increasing the appeal of the Eshu's story, as well as providing a reason for them to tell it.
- Sticks and Stones - Turns words into a temporary shelter, protecting the talecrafter from damage, so long as they keep telling their tale without pause.
- Moment of Truth - Produces a temporary chimera that appears in the form of what the user desires it to, with some limitation.