|Authors:||Jess Hartley, Monica Valentinelli, Filamena Young|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Developers:||Russell Bailey and Eddy Webb|
|Book Design:||Ron Thompson|
|Interior Art:||Ken Meyer, Jr.|
|Published:||December 28, 2011|
Away from the eyes of mortals, vampires gather, nursing eternal grudges and burning for eternal love. A select few humans become part of this night world, bridges between the living and the damned. Can they resist the passion they have for each other, or must they defy the customs of living and dead alike?
Strange, Dead Love is our first collection of “world shards” for Vampire: The Requiem, different mixes of setting and rules to present a variety of Vampire worlds conducive to paranormal romance.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- "No God commands me, yet I answer to a higher law than yours. My heart does not beat, yet it still feels. Only her word rules me, and only her smile warms my blood."
- — J. Carlton, Nosferatu Harpy of Baltimore
- This book includes:
- A guide to the themes and props of paranormal romance, custom-fitted for Vampire: The Requiem.
- A collection of world shards, ready-made chronicles with their own plot hooks and rules.
- Advice for storytelling romance, including guidance on games for two.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|