|Written By:||Steven C. Brown|
|Developed By:||Andrew Greenberg|
|Editing:||Ed McKeogh, Alara Rogers|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Sam Chupp|
|Art:||Larry MacDougall, Larry Snelly, E. Allen Smith, Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Front Cover:||Ken Meyer, Jr.|
|Back Cover:||Michelle Prahler|
|Special Thanks To:|| Mark "Ants in the Pants" Rein•Hagen; for missing this year's excursion, he gets last year's special thanks.|
Stewart "Banana Man" Wieck, for making sure he'll never die again.
Andrew "Bowed but Unblistered" Greenberg, for surviving this year's excursion.
Ken "Oh Canada" Cliffe, for finding any reason for a party.
Josh "Too Tight" Timbrook, for pitching a pup tent at White Water.
Wes "Schoolyard" Harris, for enjoying the heck out of the pool.
Rob "MIA" Hatch, for avoiding a gross burn by not going.
René "Turncoat" Lilly, for sitting with the enemy at the awards banquet.
Travis "Tanline" Williams, for whining about getting darker.
Richard "Responsibilities" Thomas, for not getting to play in the deep end.
Sam "Nodding" Chupp, for getting to write THE BOOK.
Chris "Warty" McDonough, for touching his toads.
William "Peal" Hale, for his fine white-and-red body contrast.
Bill "Do Me Too" Bridges, for enjoying the warm touch of tyhe lotion lady.
Benjamin "Big Smooch" Monk, Jr., for doing the wordl's greatest (worst?) body puppetry.
Lyndi "Red, Red Whine" Hathaway-McKeeman, for not enjoying her lobster coloring.
Michelle "Hunchback" Prahler, for no reason that I can see.
Stephen "Rocket" Wieck (sic), for barreling through the Banana Man/Too Tight ambush.
Keith "Homeboy" Winkler, for making sure we know his weekend plans.
Kathleen "Chocolate Cake" Ryan, for keeping Rob fat and happy on his birthday.
Brian "Flubber" Campbelll, for keeping Rob oozing and happy on his birthday.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 02225|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-054-6|
The Storytellers Handbook to the Sabbat is the second sourcebook to describe the Sabbat, and serves as a companion to the earlier Players Guide to the Sabbat. The Handbook fleshes out background elements of the sect, and introduces two new Sabbat bloodlines. The book advanced the characterization of the Sabbat as thoroughly infested with infernalists, which persisted until Vampire: The Masquerade Revised Edition. This book also introduced the notion of Vicissitude as an infection — a concept that was later revisited in a drastically different form in Dirty Secrets of the Black Hand.
From the back cover:
- Are You Afraid?
- One cannot know the vampires of the Sabbat. They are the darkest of the dark, the vampires other vampires fear. Whether they are rabid packs or silent assassins, all undead quake at the thought of their dark ways.
- But there is more to this deadly sect than its followers' atrocities. Its secrets go deep, deep into the night. Its intrigues and feuds are as real tonight as they were centuries ago. Surviving against the Sabbat vampires is almost impossible. Surviving as one of them is even harder.
- The Sabbat Storytellers Handbook includes:
- complete details on running chronicles and stories involving this sect, as well as five stories involving Sabbat characters;
- two new bloodlines and the truth about the vile ghoul families who "serve" the Sabbat; and
- an in-depth look at the Infernal powers corrupting the sect, including a detailed description of the Path of Evil Revelations.
Chapter One: IntroductionEdit
Chapter Two: Sabbat ChroniclesEdit
Chapter Three: Politics of the SabbatEdit
Chapter Four: The Forces of DarknessEdit
Chapter Five: Storytellers AidsEdit
Chapter Six: Quick Start MaterialsEdit
Chapter Seven: The StoriesEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|