Spiritus is a class of Transmutations and is practised by those who follow or once followed the Argentum Refinement. With these abilities, a Promethean can blend in, study, and manipulate other supernatural creatures such as vampires, werewolves, mages, spirits and ghosts.
In each case where a (Material) is mentioned in the name of the ability, the Material is one appropriate to the supernatural creature's weakness. Likewise, where (Type) is seen, the Promethean will usually take on the characteristics of a chosen supernatural.
For the name of each ability for each specific supernatural type, replace (Material) with the following:
- Vampires - Sunlight
- Werewolves - Silver
- Mages - Salt
- Spirits - Iron
- Ghosts - Nettle
And for each kind of supernatural, replace (Type) with the following:
- Vampires - Night
- Werewolves - the Moon
- Mages - Sorcery
Usually, only one type or material may be activated at a time; for example, a Promethean cannot activate both Mask of Night and Mask of Sorcery at the same time. It is also implied that any creature types not listed in the Promethean books, such as changelings, can also be manipulated in a similar manner.
- to Essence of (Material) - A supernatural creature who attempts to use a power on a Promethean feels the effects of their natural weakness.
- Tainted Azoth - A Mystic causes her Azoth to resonate with a chosen supernatural creature type, allowing them to detect those supernaturals.
- Mask of (Type) - A Mystic causes subtle changes to their physical form to blend in with a type of supernatural.
- Cloak of (Type) - A Mystic changes their aura to match with a chosen supernatural type.
- to Ephemeral Infusion - A Mystic may imbue an item with ectoplasm and transport it into the realm of Twilight.
- Bane of Ephemera - A Mystic infuses their body with Pyros in order to harm spirits or ghosts who touch them.
- (Material) Shield - A stronger version of Essence of (Material) that can be shared with a touch.
- Sense of (Type) - A Mystic can adapt a chosen supernatural's special senses.
- Glimpse of Mortal Memory - A Mystic can touch a target supernatural and learn about the supernatural's mortal life before they were changed.
- (Material) Warding - An even stronger version of Essence of (Material) that can be spread over an area.
- Shadow Alchemy - A Mystic can strengthen or weaken a supernatural creature with a touch on an alchemical level.
- Twilight Summons - A Mystic can summon and anchor a specific ghost or spirit.
Alchemicus · Benefice · Contamination · Corporeum · Consortium · Deception · Disquietism · Electrification · Irradiation · Mesmerism · Metamorphosis · Pandoran · Saturninus · Sensorium · Spiritus · Vitality · Vulcanus