Spirit Link is an Art that speaks to the relationship between spirits and the Dreaming, known only to the spiritually aware Nunnehi. Knowing this Art changes a changeling's life substantially, allowing them to know and interact with another world. It is rare for one of the Kithain to ever be taught of it; a notable exception are those who have been adopted by the Nunnehi as one of their own.
- World Sight - See into other worlds, especially the world of the spirits, or the world of the dead.
- Ancestor Speech - Speak to one's ancestors or the things they have left behind, in order to learn what they knew and receive objective counsel.
- Vision Quest - Contacts spirits of wisdom and guidance, allowing them to show the user a substantial portion of the future, revealing hints and highlighting potential consequences.
- Placate - Instills peace within a spirit or ghost, keeping at bay and preventing them from lashing out against those around them for a long time.
- Ghost Dance - Control ghosts or spirits, compelling them in subtle ways, or going so far as to raise an entire army of them to attack the enemy.
- CTD: Changeling: The Dreaming Player's Guide, page(s) 174-177