Soothsay represents the changeling's ability to see into the future. Depending on the realms used in conjunction, the changeling may be able to learn information about a person, place, or item. Though Soothsay is a common Art, those who practice it can sometimes enjoy a status greater than that of the average commoner, as it is an Art that comes naturally only to the most clever and contemplative of Kithain.
- Omen - The most basic form of prophecy, this cantrip grants a momentary flash of insight about an object's ultimate fate.
- Fair Is Foul and Foul is Fair - Meddles in the affairs of fate slightly, granting a little good luck to an ally, or a tiny bit of bad luck to the enemy.
- Tattletale - See the world from the perspective of an item that the user has encountered in the past, or knows the True Name of.
- Augury - Determines an event that will occur in the future; no matter what happens, that event will occur, though the truth behind how it happens may be terribly unexpected.
- Fate Fire - A strange and complicated cantrip, this speeds up the ravages of karma, causing whatever is coming to someone, good or bad, to catch up to them much faster than expected.
- CTD: Changeling: The Dreaming Core Rulebook, page(s) 180-183