|Written by:||Jason Andrew, Bill Bridges, Matthew McFarland, Andrew Peregrine, Aaron Rosenberg, Ree Soesbee, Eddy Webb|
|Cover Art:||Steve Ellis|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||June 12, 2014|
Songs of the Sun and Moon: Tales of the Changing Breeds is an anthology of Werewolf: The Apocalypse fiction. It contains stories relating to the struggles of the Fera as they try to maintain the purpose in the world.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Songs of the Sun
- Each dawn reveals new wonders to Gaia's shapeshifting children. Each time Helios rises above the horizon, they face a new day of uncovering secrets, unveiling duplicity, and standing strong for the good of Gaia and those she claims as Her own.
- Songs of the Moon
- Each dusk brings new dangers well. The Changing Breeds do not have the strength of numbers of the Garou Nation, and often must contend with the werewolves and their kin just as much as with Gaia’s enemies, in order to perform their sacred duties. They must rely upon each other, on their wits and Gaia’s sacred Gifts, if they are to have any hope of completing the tasks She sets before them.
- Songs of Sun and Moon: Tales of the Changing Breeds is an anthology of seven short stories of cunning, intrigue, and guile in celebration of 20 years of Gaia’s oft-forgotten Fera children.
- Featuring Stories By:
- Jason Andrew, Bill Bridges, Matthew McFarland, Andrew Peregrine, Aaron Rosenberg, Ree Soesbee, and Eddy Webb
- This fiction anthology was made possible by the backers of the Deluxe W20 Changing Breeds Kickstarter campaign, where each story was added to this book as a result of successfully passing Stretch Goals.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Novels|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|