Solitude edges are focused on gathering and sharing information, and on conveying the will of the Messengers. They are Hermit-specific; it's possible for other Imbued to learn them, but they must have a strong Vision to do so. Imbued who follow Mercy or Zeal grow increasingly insane with each Solitude edge learned, often finding themselves as isolated as the Hermits, but fellow followers of Vision do not suffer this.
- Reach - The Hermit can project their senses anywhere within a limited range of their current location.
- Send - The Hermit can telepathically send words and images to another Imbued or bystander within sight or earshot.
- Edict - By meeting a target's eyes, a Hermit can let someone know what the Messengers think of them. Supernaturals find their Willpower sapped, ordinary mortals or bystanders who serve the supernatural take a lesser hit to Willpower, humans who seek to live a fulfilling or rewarding life find their Willpower bolstered, hunters true to their creed gain Conviction, and hunters who have turned their back on their path lose Conviction.
- Transcend - This edge expands on Reach, allowing the Hermit to project themselves astrally anywhere they've visited, or to anywhere an object they're physically holding comes from. It also allows them to make very small changes to the physical world.
- Proclaim - This edge expands on Edict, allowing the Hermit to bring someone to the Messengers' attention. Monsters go temporarily or permanently insane, bystanders in the presence of monsters have a chance for full imbuing, and Imbued find themselves in close contact with the Messengers, receiving information from them.