|Authors:||Chris Campbell, Jess Hartley and Peter Schaefer|
|Art Director:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Samuel Araya, Jeff Holt, Brian LeBlanc|
|Front Cover Art:||Ron Spencer|
|Book Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||July 12, 2006|
|Publication #:||WW 30305|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-335-4|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "Ahahaha! You, too? I knew I wasn’t alone!
- Oh, look at you — you’re magnificent.
- Where did you get those wolf pelts?
- Mine isn’t nearly as pretty, and I couldn’t find a wolf, but look! Let me show you!"
- — Fred Gahagan, Skinthief
- This book includes:
- A detailed look at the skinthieves who achieve animal transformation on their own, including rules for player creation
- The traditions and powers of those skinchangers born from spirit possession
- A selection of unique skinchangers and strange origins, as well as collected animal lore to help Storytellers customize their own shifters
Prologue: Face in the Crowd Edit
Chapter One: Skinners and Thieves Edit
Chapter Two: Beasts of ShadowEdit
Chapter Three: Shifting ThingsEdit
Appendix: Animal Lore Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book:|