|Authors:||Stephen Di Pesa, David Hill, Matthew McFarland, Alex Scokel, Travis Stout, Stewart Wilson, Filamena Young|
|Art Direction and Layout:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Artists:||John Bridges, Bethany Culp, Saana Lappalainen, Brian LeBlanc, Justin Norman, Pat Loboyko, Melissa Uran|
|Cover Art:||Abrar Ajmal|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||August 18, 2010|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-375-3|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "Who are we?
- Are we who we choose to be?
- Or do we have no choice at all?
- Mother Moon
- The Crazy Queen
- It's her game
- A rigged game
- The world is a playing field
- These are her mad rules
- And we are her pieces
- Each of us knows her face
- And yet, she has five faces
- So what do we do?
- Who are we?"
- This book includes:
- Chapters devoted to each of the five auspices. In each, you'll find in-character artifacts discussing the histories and lives of those within the auspices, and you'll also find new weapons for your characters: Gifts, rites, lodges, as well as Auspice Aspects that characters can choose to hone in on how their characters best embody the auspice they represent.
- A Storytelling chapter dedicated to discussing how best to use auspice in your game from both a practical and theoretical perspective, as well as a frank discussion on creating new auspices and new Gifts.
- A series of Storytelling Adventure System scenes meant to serve as "auspice challenges" - these scenes are bound to different auspices and can be dropped into your games to highlight the importance of one's moon.
Chapter I: Stalker Edit
Chapter II: Spirit Master Edit
Chapter III: Walker Between Edit
Chapter IV: Visionary Edit
Chapter V: Warrior Edit
Chapter VI: Faces and Phases Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Forsaken books
| Next book:|