Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Eric Brennan, Elizabeth Grushcow, Eric Minton, John Mørke, Holden Shearer, Charles H. Spaulding, and Robert Vance.|
|Developer:||John Mørke with Holden Shearer|
|Editor:||Stephen Lea Sheppard|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Art Direction and Layout:||Brian Glass|
|Artists:||Tazio Bettin, Ian Cang, Andrew Hepworth, ESA/Hubble (Davide De Martin and The Hubble Heritage Team STScI/AURA), Pasi Pitkanen, and Melissa Uran|
|Cover Art:||Groundbreakers Studio|
|Special Thanks:|| The writing team would like to extend their appreciation to Allison Cheek, James Millburn, Elliott Freeman, Todd Vandecasteele, Conn Hanson, Jon Svendsen, and Douglas Yee, and to Kashif Ali for translation above and beyond the call of duty.|
To James Wels, best wishes for a speedy recovery.
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||July 11, 2012|
|Publication #:||WW 08035|
Ever wanted to play a space opera game with an Exalted flair? Or a modern game with massive swords and crazy martial art stunts? Shards of the Exalted Dream offer a variety of settings and genres for use with the Exalted system, much like the “shards” first presented in .
- The world of Exalted has been reflected in the minds and stories of players across the world for over a decade. Now the mirror shatters, and White Wolf presents a collection of unique new visions of Exalted, shards of imagination to take your games through alternate realities, twisted histories, new genres, and even to the stars. In addition to re-imaginings of the classic setting, this book also contains a plethora of new rules to support those visions, or for enterprising Storytellers to use to create their own new takes on Exalted. What worlds will you forge from your dreams?
- This book includes:
- Four fully-realized alternate settings, including modern, space opera, alternate history, and martial arts takes on Exalted.
- Over 130 new Charms, including material for all Exalt types and full support for Drive and Firearms-based magic.
- New artifacts, vehicles, rules hacks, subsystems, and a complete new system for martial arts-based games, featuring 150 unique Techniques.
- The credits age included a message from Charles Spaulding:
- Recently, a lot has changed in my life, and I was given the opportunity to put my own touch on Exalted. In this, I could be content, if I had not met Carey. No day goes by that I do not think of this game, yet no hour, minute, or second goes by that I do not love her. I am not as great an author as my fellows, but these are some words I am proud to have all to myself: Carey, will you marry me?
- Carey said yes. Congratulations, Charles!
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
| Next book:|