|Written by:||Howard Ingham and Christopher Lee Simmons|
|Developer:||Joseph D. Carriker, Jr.|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Production Manager:||matt milberger|
|Art Direction & Book Design:||Craig S Grant|
|Interior Art:||Ben Carre, Samuel Araya, John Bridges, Ture Ekroos, Craig S Grant, Craig Henderson, Imaginary Friends Studio (featuring the art of Yasmine), Howard Ingham, Michael Wm. Kaluta, McKlean Kendree, Mathias Kollros, David Krentz, Stephanie Law, Peter Mohrbacher|
|Cover Art:||Ben Carre|
|My sincerest apology to Mr. Benjamin Baugh for accidentally omitting him from the credits in the Gangrel clan book.|
| Huge thanks to Rhys James Jones, for writing music suitable for a Glass Armonium. Becky Lowe helped out a great deal in the course of writing this book. And thanks to my father, who, when he died, left me a treasure trove of occult books and magazines that inspired Frances' misadventures.|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||February 4, 2009|
|Publication #:||WW 25113|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-274-9|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- The Mekhet Clan Book for Vampire: The Requiem™
- Unnoticed and silent, they watch. Their eyes have seen a thousand secrets, and yours are no exception. They are the Shadows that dwell among the Kindred, and everyone knows that the darkness has eyes in the Danse Macabre. Seek their wisdom under cover of night, and discover what awaits the wise and the patient.
- A Clan book for Vampire: The Requiem™
- Discover the origins of the Mekhet, in the deep nights of ancient Egypt, where they fled the sun into the necropolis and learned the secrets of the dead.
- Explore the Shadow Cults of the Mekhet, secret societies and mystery traditions where the Mekhet are masters over mortals and other vampires alike.
- Read the tales of the Shadows, as written by those within the clan… and by those outside it. The shadows of the World of Darkness have never run this deep.
- New Merits, bloodlines, Discipline powers, and clan secrets that every Vampire: The Requiem player will want to have.
Background Information Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|