Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shades are the eight personality profiles into which a character of Orpheus can be categorized.
A Shade will dictate what Horrors a character is allowed to choose from and how they manifest to the living. There are recommended natures for each Shade, though a character is not required to pick from those and may go to other natures that suit them more.
The Shades are:
- Banshee – The emotional, insightful characters who wish to help others.
- Haunter – The loners with attachments to things rather than people.
- Poltergeist – Characters who are full of rage and use it to solve their problems.
- Skinrider – Those who desire to control others, for better or worse.
- Wisp – Playful and charismatic, the Wisps are the tricksters of the Shades.
- Phantasm – The artistic and imaginative characters who would rather live in dreams than reality.
- Orphan-Grinder – Spirits brought back from the darkness who seek to redeem themselves.
- Marrow – Those who adapt easily to any situation or want to blend in with everything.
- Orpheus Rulebook, p. 81-83