Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Setite Sorcery is a term usually used in ignorance; Setite spells are closely guarded secrets and few outside the clan know of them in any detail. The term is never used within the clan.
Most Kindred who have experience of Setite magic will have encountered Akhu, but in truth Setites practice at least four different forms of heavily religious blood sorcery.
Forms of Setite SorceryEdit
The trappings, traditions and beliefs vary between the branches and bloodlines of the clan:
- Akhu: Set's perversion of traditional Egyptian magic, practised by lector-priests of the mainstream clan.
- Nahuallotl: the sacrificial South American blood magic of the Tlacique bloodline, unknown to Western vampires.
- Sadhana: a vampiric version of Hindu sorcery, practised by the Daitya and other Indian vampires.
- Wanga: the sorcery of the heretical Serpents of the Light, based on Haitian Voudon and other Afro-Caribbean folk magic.
- Libellus Sanguinis 3: Wolves at the Door, p. 104-106
- Blood Magic: Secrets of Thaumaturgy
- Blood Sacrifice: The Thaumaturgy Companion
- Cairo by Night
Abombwe · Animalism · Auspex · Bardo · Celerity · Chimerstry · Daimonion · Dementation · Dominate · Flight · Fortitude · Melpominee · Mytherceria · Obeah · Obfuscate · Obtenebration · Potence · Presence · Protean · Quietus · Sanguinus · Serpentis · Spiritus · Temporis · Thanatosis · Valeren · Vicissitude · Visceratika
Abyss Mysticism · Akhu · Countermagic, Thaumaturgical · Dur-An-Ki · Mortis · Nahuallotl · Necromancy, Voudoun · Necromancy, Western · Ogham · Sadhana · Sihr · Thaumaturgy · Thaumaturgy, Dark · Thaumaturgy, Sielanic · Sorcery, Assamite · Sorcery, Anarch · Sorcery, Koldunic · Sorcery, Setite · Wanga