As Serendipity is strictly limited to the Risen, little is known about the art or how it developed, save for the known abilities. As Risen are rare, Serendipity is one of the most obscure Arcanos known to exist. There is no Guild for those who use this art, but somehow it is passed from one generation of wraiths to the next. Like all things Risen, many suspect at least some involvement from the Puppeteers, though as usual nothing can be proven as absolute fact. There also appears to be a hint of Fatalism involved.
- Right Place, Right Time: A Risen can place themselves in the rough vicinity of a target or goal they seek.
- Key Player: A Risen may see if someone in their presence will prove important to them.
- Fortuitous Wandering: A Risen can discover hints to guide them to one of their Passions.
- Flashback: A Risen may conjure an image of something important that happened near or with one of their Fetters.
- The Face in the Crowd: A Risen can tell if a person is connected to one of their Passions or Fetters.
- Fortuitous Meeting: A Risen may twist Fate to allow them to meet someone they want to talk to or visit with.
- The Coincidental Gathering: A Risen can pull several people together in a "coincidental" meeting.
None are known.
The Great 13:
Fascinate · Serendipity