Of all the changelings, the Fairest can be said to be the farthest removed from reality. Separation allows them to take advantage of that, helping them manipulate the rules of reality.
- Tread Lightly - When donning special shoes, a changeling can run across normally impassible surfaces, such as water or fire, or slow a fall.
- Evasion of Shackles - If injustly imprisoned, the changeling can escape any restraint.
- Breaching Barriers - A changeling can walk through a locked door or window if imprisoned by another changeling.
- Elegant Protection - If the changeling seeks to avoid attacks, they may easily dodge so long as they do not retaliate.
- Phantom Glory - While carrying no weapons or armor, the changeling becomes completely intangible.