Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sensorium is a class of Transmutations. It encompasses superhuman powers of sensation, from the perception of auras to clairvoyant observations of distant places and people. It is used by those who follow or once followed the Cuprum or Argentum Refinement.
- Bloodhound's Nose - A Promethean gains a sense of smell akin to a canine.
- Discriminating Tongue - A Promethean can taste and analyse substances in what they eat.
- Sensitive Ears - The hearing range of a Promethean is greatly increased.
- Translator's Eye - A Promethean can determine the meaning of any strange symbols they see.
- Aura Sight - The auras of any creature can be seen and read by a Promethean.
- Nightsight - A Promethean sees clearly in the dark.
- Ephemeral Gaze - A Promethean can see people and objects in the spirit realm.
- Firesight - The Promethean gains an ability akin to infrared vision.
- Circle of Eyes - This allows a Promethean to see in all directions at the same time.
- Rarefied Senses - All senses are sharpened to an extreme.
- Clairvoyant Senses - Using a fragment of a target, the Promethean can scry their location.
- Piercing Sight - A Promethean can see with something akin to X-ray vision.
- PTC: Promethean: The Created Rulebook, 145-149
- PTC: Magnum Opus (book), p. 67
- PTC: Lexicon from Web spoiler, June 1, 2006
Alchemicus · Benefice · Contamination · Corporeum · Consortium · Deception · Disquietism · Electrification · Irradiation · Mesmerism · Metamorphosis · Pandoran · Saturninus · Sensorium · Spiritus · Vitality · Vulcanus