|Written by:||Alexander Freed, Joseph Carriker, Kenneth Hite, Howard Ingham, Jeffrey Kyer, Keith Winkler|
|World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction and Layout:||Matt Milberger|
|Interior Art:||John Bridges, Anthony Carpenter, Jeff Holt, Vatche Mavlian, Justin Norman, Nate Pride|
|Cover Art:||David Leri|
|Sometimes even the process of making a Mage book is susceptible to a Paradox. In this case, two important credits were inadvertently left out of the credits listings in Legacies: The Sublime. For the record, Stephen Michael DiPesa wrote the Fangs of Mara Legacy and the “Shaping the Soul” Appendix, and the cover art was by Rick Sardinha. We apologize for the error and hereby award both gentlemen with an Atlantean certificate of honor. We’d reproduce that here, but since it’s in the High Speech, we’re not really sure what it says. The esteemed author and artist are free to comb any rumored Atlantean ruin in search of a translation, as per the guidelines given in this book, although White Wolf offers no indemnity against temple guardians or Atlantean wards and traps of any kind. Caveat magus!|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||May 15, 2006|
|Publication #:||WW 40310|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-422-9|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Some things are best left forgotten. But why should that hold us back?
- The ancients hoarded their magic and sealed it in secret redoubts, hidden from Sleepers and the debased spells of our age. The lords of these storehouses are long gone, but their enchantments remain, enigmas to confound us, their heirs in magic. In some of these places, the guardians charged with their protection still wait, ready to destroy interlopers.
- But I have a map, and I know certain secrets.
- Are you with me?
- — Athos, Mysterium explorer
- Some Things Are Best Left Forgotten
- The exiles of Atlantis hoarded their artifacts in magically sealed and guarded redoubts, hidden from Sleepers and common spells. The masters of these storehouses are long gone, but their enchantments remain, enigmas to confound all who would seek them — but seek them some do. Mages obsessed with the power of the ancients scour the material and Shadow realms for these places, ignorant of the things that still guard them. Few of these explorers ever return.
- A chronicle book for Mage: The Awakening™
- Surveys the hidden temples, storehouses, libraries and refuges of the ancient Atlantean mages
- The legend of Atlantis and how it has changed throughout the ages, including many forgotten theories about the Awakened City
- Temple guardians, enchanted items, and all manner of beasts found near Atlantean ruins
- The secret Atlantean "temples" of Astral Space
Circle Around the Sun Edit
Introduction: Relics of a Shattered Past Edit
Chapter One: Atlantean Apocrypha Edit
Chapter Two: Beneath the Sediment Edit
Chapter Three: Gatekeepers and Treasures Edit
Chapter Four: The Living Temple Edit
Appendix: High Speech and Atlantean Runes Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Awakening books
| Next book:|