|Authors:||Rose Bailey, Benjamin Baugh, Joshua Alan Doetsch, Liz Grushcow, David A Hill Jr, Steffie de Vaan, Eddy Webb, Filamena Young|
|Artists:||Sam Araya, Mark Kelly|
|Art Director:||Mike Chaney|
|Layout and Design:||Becky McGarity|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Requiem players far and wide, and especially everyone who contributed to the open development process.|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||December 7, 2016|
Secrets of the Covenants is a splatbook release for Vampire: The Requiem. This book presents some of the intertwined politics between the vampiric covenants. Presented in a similar style to the Requiem Clanbook series, this book showcases the shadowy conflicts between factions through interconnected narratives, as well as providing new rules to enhance covenant play.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "They say to judge a man by the company he keeps. By this measure, as by any other, we are liars and monsters."
- -- Getter Kahn, Bishop of Filth
- Vampires gather under many banners. But five have endured the tumult of Western history better than any other. The Carthian Movement. The Circle of the Crone. The Invictus. The Lancea et Sanctum. The Ordo Dracul. Each has its fierce devotees, its jealous rivals, and its relentless enemies. Now,for the first time, the covenants speak for themselves.
- This book includes:
- A variety of stories from each of the covenants, all told in their own words.
- Never-before revealed secrets, like the fate of the Prince of New Orleans.
- New blood sorcery, oaths, and other hidden powers of the covenants.
Circle of the CroneEdit
Lancea et SanctumEdit
Appendix: Trade SecretsEdit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous release:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next release:|