Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scion: Hero is the first book in the Scion gameline. It establishes the Scion universe and includes guidelines for creating Scions, the divine offspring of gods and goddesses, rules for combat and gameplay, and suggestions and campaigns for Storytellers.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Find your Destiny
- The savage Titans have escaped their eternal prison to wage war with the Gods once more.
- Their battles in the Overworld have spilled over to ours.
- Armed with abilities and weapons granted by their divine parents, the Scions stand as humanity’s only defense.
- This book includes:
- • Six ready–to–play Scions - the offspring of the Gods
- • Rules to create your own Scion from one of more than 50 gods from six different pantheons
- • The adventure, “The Long Road to Heaven,” using the Storytelling Adventure System
Book One - Player Edit
Chapter One: Pantheon Edit
Chapter Two: Hero Edit
Chapter Three: Traits Edit
Chapter Four: Epic Attributes and Knacks Edit
Chapter Five: Boons and Birthrights Edit
Chapter Six: Rules Edit
Chapter Seven: Combat Edit
Chapter Eight: Advancement Edit
Book Two - Storyteller Edit
Chapter Nine: Epic Storytelling Edit
Chapter Ten: Fate Edit
Chapter Eleven: The Heroic Saga Edit
Chapter Twelve: Antagonists Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
- Horace Farrow
- Scion of Horus.
- Donnie Rhodes
- Scion of Aphrodite.
- Eric Donner
- Scion of Thor.
- Aaron Tigrillo
- Scion of Tezcatlipoca.
- Yukiko Kuromizu
- Scion of Susano-o.
- Brigitte De La Croix
- Scion of Baron Samedi.
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
| Next book:|