|Authors:||Justin Achilli, Alan Alexander, Carl Bowen, Joseph Carriker, John Chambers, Jess Hartley|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Art Direction & Book Design:||Matt Milberger|
|Artists:||Tom Biondolillo, John Christopher, Trevor Claxton, Oliver Diaz, Jeff Holt, Imaginary Friends Studio (with Derrick Chew, Kevin Chin, Yinah Goh, Lan Jun Kang, Marc Lee, Kendrick Lim, Djoko Santiko and Ray Toh), Mattias Kollros, Jeff Laubenstein, Ron Lemen, Adrian Majkrazk, Pat McEvoy, Peter Mohrbacher, Justin Norman, Jeff Rebner, Christopher Swal, Rich Thomas, Cathy Wilkins|
|Cover Art:||Michael Komarck|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-469-9|
Scion: Demigod is the second book in the Scion gameline. It continues the Scion universe, including details on how heroic Scions can grow into powerful demigod Scions, and expands the Scion universe by detailing the mythical Underworlds.
It requiresto play.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Live the Myth
- While the Overworld War rages in the heavens between Gods and Titans, the duty of protecting the World from the legions of titanspawn falls to the Scions.
- The longer the struggle continues, the mightier the threats that confront the Scions, who’ve gone from fighting simple cultists, thralls and nemeans to fending off assaults by jotun, dragons and colossi. Even the mightiest hero would be hard pressed to survive the dangers the Scions now face.
- Unfortunately for the titanspawn, they now face more than mere heroes. They face demigods.
- This book includes:
- • Six ready–to–play demigod Scions, updated from Scion: Hero
- • Rules to take Scion characters to the next level of their development, demigodhood
- • The adventure, “The Ragnarök Gambit,” using the Storytelling Adventure System
Book One - PlayerEdit
Chapter One: DemigodEdit
Rules and tips for upgrading heroic Scions to demigod Scions, as well as upgraded templates for the Signature characters.
Chapter Two: Epic Attributes and KnacksEdit
New and upgraded Knacks for Scions at the demigod level to choose from.
Chapter Three: Divine BoonsEdit
The four, five, six, and seven-dot levels of general, special, and pantheon-specific Purviews.
Book Two - StorytellerEdit
Chapter Four: Unknown LandsEdit
A detailed explanation of the fragmented nature of the Underworld, how it touches the living world, and how it operates under multi-pantheon control. Also introduces the long-lost Antarctica-based realm of Atlantis and their most-probably dead Atlantean pantheon.
Chapter Five: The Heroic SagaEdit
A new campaign, "The Ragnarök Gambit", for demigod-level player characters.
Chapter Six: AntagonistsEdit
The bigger, badder enemies demigod Scions can expect to face, including the denizens of the Underworld, as well as demigod-level stats for a rival Scion Band, the Shinsengumi.
- Horace Farrow
- Scion of Horus.
- Donnie Rhodes
- Scion of Aphrodite.
- Eric Donner
- Scion of Thor.
- Aaron Tigrillo
- Scion of Tezcatlipoca.
- Yukiko Kuromizu
- Scion of Susano-o.
- Brigitte De La Croix
- Scion of Baron Samedi.
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
| Next book:|