|Written by:||Chuck Wendig and Russell Bailey|
|Developer:||Joseph D. Carriker, Jr.|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Production Manager:||matt milberger|
|Editor:||Anita Hager and Jason Bolte|
|Art Direction & Book Design:||Craig S Grant|
|Layout Assistance:||Jessica Mullins|
|Interior Art:||Ned Coker, Erin Grant, Craig Henderson, Sara Hindmarch, Ville-Valterri Kinnunen, Jacob Masbruch, Peter Mohrbacher, Efrem Palacios, Rich Pellegrino, Matt K Smith, Matias Tapia, John Van Fleet, Derk Venneman, John Wigley,|
|Cover Art:||John Van Fleet|
|My sincerest apology to Mr. John Van Fleet for accidentally omitting him from the credits in the Ventrue and Daeva clan books.|
| I'd like to thank my wife, Michelle, for putting up with my crazy ass when I spend too much time writing about vampires and vampire hunters and ghost-owls and cults and other awful nasty bits. Her patience will earn her sainthood by the end of her life (or the end of mine, even if she murders me in my sleep).|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||September 10, 2008|
|Publication #:||WW 25116|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-353-1|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Back to Nature
- At the edges of civilization, they prowl. Their Beasts rise close to the surface, sniffing for sustenance. Loners and pack animals alike, the Gangrel are the untamed Savages among the Kindred. Though they are primal blood-drinkers and howlers at the moon, their animalistic allure is not to be denied. From the urban jungle to the wild places unwalked by other vampires, the Gangrel are there. Prepare yourself — it’s time to run with the pack.
- Discover the origins of the Gangrel, in the days before Rome, in the deep wildernesses of the steppes and great forests.
- Delve into the secrets of the Red Surrender, the Gangrel technique for riding the razor’s edge between true Frenzy and iron-clad self control.
- Be immersed in the lore and tales of the Gangrel from contributors both mortal and immortal from around the globe. Discover what else the World of Darkness holds, wicked and growling, in its nights.
- New Merits, bloodlines, Discipline powers, and clan secrets that every Vampire: The Requiem player will want to have.
Prelude: Alice's Journal Edit
Chapter One: The Girl Edit
Chapter Two: The Vampire Edit
Chapter Three: The Beast Edit
Appendix: Snout, Fang, Claw Tail: The Save Dissected Edit
Background Information Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|