Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Joseph D. Carriker, Jr., Jess Hartley, Wood Ingham, Chuck Wendig|
|World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction and Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Interior Art:||Vatche Malvalian, Gavin Hargest, James Stowe, Ken Meyer, Jr., Brian LeBlanc, Rich Thomas, Ed Bourelle, & Mike Chaney|
|Front Cover Art:||Carlos Samuel Arraya|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||March 21, 2007|
|Publication #:||WW 60301|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-609-4|
Saturnine Night is a sourcebook for Promethean: The Created. The book's main themes include bringing strong science fiction elements into storylines through new types of Prometheans and a new Lineage, as well as tips on creating new Lineages and creating short and long-term Promethean chronicles. It ends with the final chapter in the Water of Life chronicle.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "Good Book says the world's caught in a long dark night, waiting for a brand new dawn to come and sweep all that darkness away.
- Don't know if that'll ever happen, but I do know this: there's folks set on making things darker.
- They're looking for ways to break the laws the Good Lord set for all of nature's ways.
- I've seen it happen, and the night's getting longer and darker.
- Sometimes I think I mightn't ever see the sun come up."
- --John Ash, Tammuz
- This book includes:
Prologue: Fragments From the Revelation of John Edit
Chapter One: Demiurges in the Modern Age Edit
An examination of how new Lineages may be spawned by Demiurges in the modern age, not just by Prometheans themselves, but by humans, the Redeemed or even other supernatural creatures like vampires, werewolves and mages. It also provides more details of the production of human and hybrid Clones, creatures created through a fusion of biotechnology and Promethean alchemy.
Chapter Two: Flesh and Metal Edit
Chapter Three: The Destroyer of Worlds Edit
Chapter Four: Storytelling Edit
The final chapter in the Water of Life, "These Mortal Engines" which takes place in Detroit.
Background Information Edit
- Most of the fiction in this book is based around John Ash.
- This is the last sourcebook for Promethean: The Created.
Memorable Quotes Edit
- Skin Girl
- Zeka Signature character who works with John Ash and against her creator.
- Tsar Bomba
- Zeka who is considered the closest thing to a known Progenitor the Lineage has; creator of Skin Girl.
- Zeka who does not follow the path of the Centimani.
- Oleg Wormwood
- Zeka who hopes to destroy the world through nuclear power.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Promethean: The Created books
| Next book:|