A curious relative of Vicissitude, Sanguinus allows vampires who practice it to combine parts of their bodies, loan them out to others and coordinate their minds and appendages.
Even low levels of it are unsettling (at best) to watch. Use of the higher levels is disgusting, indeed, as flesh parts and exposed organs, atrophied by the Blood Brothers' state of undeath, merge and pulse. Mortals observing the spectacle of this Discipline's more obvious powers must make Courage rolls (difficulty 4), spend a point of Willpower or flee the area in nausea.
Included below are the official powers described in supplements for Vampire: The Masquerade. Sources are described below in the order they were printed.
- Brother's Blood : Spend blood to heal the damage of others in your circle
- Octopod : Send your limbs or organs to another in circle
- Gestalt : Create a hivemind for purposes of communication, sharing senses, and resisting mental effects
- Walk of Caine : Temporarily lower your Generation by raising that of others in your circle
- Coagulated Entity : All members of a circle physical merge into a giant monstrosity
^ Level 1
|Brother's Blood||Guide to the Sabbat||Pg. 112|
^ Level 2
|Octopod||Guide to the Sabbat||Pg. 112|
^ Level 3
|Gestalt||Guide to the Sabbat||Pg. 113|
^ Level 4
|Walk of Caine||Guide to the Sabbat||Pg. 114|
^ Level 5
|Coagulated Entity||Guide to the Sabbat||Pg. 115|
Abombwe · Animalism · Auspex · Bardo · Celerity · Chimerstry · Daimonion · Dementation · Dominate · Flight · Fortitude · Melpominee · Mytherceria · Obeah · Obfuscate · Obtenebration · Potence · Presence · Protean · Quietus · Sanguinus · Serpentis · Spiritus · Temporis · Thanatosis · Valeren · Vicissitude · Visceratika
Abyss Mysticism · Akhu · Countermagic, Thaumaturgical · Dur-An-Ki · Mortis · Nahuallotl · Necromancy, Voudoun · Necromancy, Western · Ogham · Sadhana · Sihr · Thaumaturgy · Thaumaturgy, Dark · Thaumaturgy, Sielanic · Sorcery, Assamite · Sorcery, Anarch · Sorcery, Koldunic · Sorcery, Setite · Wanga