|Authors:||Kraig Blackwelder and Steve Kenson|
|Vampire and the World of Darkness created by:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Storyteller Game System Designed by:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art:||Becky Cloonan, Steve Ellis, Jeff Wayne, Jennifer Quick, Kalman Androsofszky, Leanne Buckley, Matt Foster|
|Art Director:||Brian Glass|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Brian Glass and Mike Chaney|
|Front Cover Art:||Michael Gaydos|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Mike Chaney|
|"Year-Long Road Trip" Special Thanks:|| Daniel "Oh my God that sucked" Barclay, for watching double features of dubious merit, always sharing a laugh and knowing who was better at DOA3.
The Stronghold Crowd: Adam, Dac, Heather, Penn, Chris, Andy, Keith, Ross, Jesse & many more who made life in Guelph...interesting.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
San Francisco by Night is a sourcebook for Vampire: The Masquerade and Kindred of the East, detailing the city of San Francisco in the World of Darkness and the conflict between the New Promise Mandarinate and the Western Kindred.
- East Meets West
Once, the jade courts of the Middle Kingdom dreamed they could invade the West in revenge for decades of colonial tyranny. Now that dream is a terrible reality as San Francisco lies at the feet of Asian vampires. The war, however, continues in the whispers and shadows of the night. San Francisco is supposedly "neutral ground" for the vampires of East and West, but how long can that false peace last?
- Invasion California
San Francisco by Night is the first crossover city sourcebook for Kindred of the East and Vampire: The Masquerade. Covered in full detail are San Francisco's history and geography, along with the city's major undead players and their nocturnal agendas. More importantly, the book bridges the two game lines, giving Storytellers and players enough information and story ideas to run any style of chronicle.
Prologue: Night Moves Edit
Chapter One: Introduction Edit
Chapter Two: Interesting Times Edit
Chapter Three: Utopia Lost Edit
Chapter Four: San Francisco Nights Edit
Chapter Five: Honored Shen Edit
Chapter Six: Storytelling San Francisco Edit
- Jiejie Li, Bone Flower ancestor, leader of the New Promise Mandarinate
- Chiu Bao, Devil Tiger, Li's right-hand man and military commander.
- The Cloud Mandarins:
- Fu Peng, Resplendent Crane, Minister of the East
- Jochen Van Nuys, Ventrue, Minister of the West and former Prince of San Francisco
- The Foreigner-Vanquishing Crusaders:
- Wan Zhu, Tremere, childe of Oliver Thrace
- Kim Jisun, Devil Tiger, leader of the Green Tigers wu
- Hino Yorinaga, Resplendent Crane, leader of the Floating World uji
- Sakurai Mitsumune, Thousand Whispers, Lord Hino's spymaster and advisor
- Grandmother Mushin, Bone Flower ancestor
- The kanbujian:
- Hollow City wu of akuma:
- Sara Anne Winder, Ventrue, Prince of San Francisco
- Kokopell Mana, "the kachina," a senior Nosferatu
- Mirko Mirkonen, Gangrel elder
- Gustavo Morales, Gangrel vigilante
- Luna Demian, Tremere, Regent of San Francisco
Sabbat, Anarchs and Others Edit
- Consuela Martinez, Lasombra, leader of the Killing Spree pack
- Scarlet Carson O'Toole, City Gangrel, member of the Misery Lords pack
- Madam Xiu Ping, Shih demon hunter
- Father Li T'ien, mage and longtime leader of San Francisco's Chinatown
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Kindred of the East books
| Next book:|