The Goblin Contract of Sacrifice is the first among the Sacrifice Contracts. In exchange for paying a permanent cost, the Changeling can gain substantial benefit. The Sacrifice Contract allows the Changeling to hurt himself to gain an advantage.
- Healing Sacrifice - If attempting to heal a blood relative, the Changeling can sacrifice one point of permanent Willpower to heal him.
- Seven Year Gift - If attempting to use this Contract on a relative of the Changeling within three generations, the Changeling can sacrifice one point of permanent Willpower to prolong the target's life for seven years.
- Trading Beauty for Love - If attempted on a person that has eaten food prepared by the Changeling, he can sacrifice attractive aspects of himself to create a lasting relationship between himself and the target.
- Changing Minds - If the Changeling tries to sway people to believe in an abstract ideal, he can use this Contract to change their minds in this single instanc by sacrificing parts of his Resolve.
- The Fatal Transformation - If someone has slain a blood relative of the Changeling, he can invoke this Contract to kill her through the Wyrd by sacrificing his Stamina.