Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Ben Counter|
|Developed by:||Eddy Webb|
|Based on material by:||Will Hindmarch|
|Edited by:||Genevieve Podleski|
|Layout by:||Jessica Mullins|
|Art:||Sam Araya, Tomasz Jedruszek, Brian Leblanc, Ken Meyer Jr., Juan Serrano, Cyril Van Der Haegen, Cathy Wilkens, James Stowe, Andy Brase, Efrem Palacios, James Cole, Costas Harritas, Jim Pavelec|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||July 8, 2008|
|Publication #:||WW 55905|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.
- Beneath the deserts of Iraq, among the ruins of the ancient Babylonian civilization, lie secrets. The ancient servants of a dead god stir again. Forgotten magic waits to be claimed. Evil spirits yearn for souls to consume. At the heart of it all is a terrible hunger – for power, for servitude, but most of all for blood.
- A squad of soldiers escorting an archaeologist is thrown into the maw of these ancient secrets, and its men must fend for themselves against an ancient horror beyond their understanding. But survival is not enough, for deep in the ruins of Ur the very tools of their salvation could cost them their souls.
- A story in the Storytelling Adventure System for the World of Darkness, inspired by .
- Ruins of Ur contains a number of hyperlinks to various portions of the text as well as bookmarks, so you can always jump right to what you need with just a click. Dogs of War is not required to run Ruins of Ur.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book: