Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the article on the Road itself, see Via Peccati.
|Vampire and the World of Darkness created by:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Storyteller Game System designed by:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|MET Translation:||Peter Woodworth|
|Art Direction:||Becky Jollensten|
|Interior Art:||Beet, David Day, D.M. Foster, Rik Martin, Alex Shiekman, James Stowe|
|Cover Art:||John Bolton|
|Cover Design:||Becky Jollensten|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Becky Jollensten|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||September 22, 2003|
|Publication #:||WW 20033|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-288-9|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Wage of Sin
- The followers of the Road of Sin are reviled, sometimes tolerated, and sometimes persecuted. But rare is the Cainite who, his Beast howling for sweet vitae, has not given in to that longing. The Sinners have been soothing that Beast for centuries - they know that mastery of the Beast is an illusion. Only through acquiescence can one be truly free. Only through sin can a Cainite know peace. Only on the Via Peccati can the Damned ascend.
- The Price of Virtue
- In the fourth of the Road Books for Dark Ages: Vampire, the secrets of the Road of Sin, the most mysterious and sinister of the major roads, are finally revealed. Herein, find the tempters, torturers and defilers of the Cainites - their history, their rites and practices, and their theories on how damning their souls may save their sanity.
Prelude: Earthly PleasuresEdit
Chapter One: On Hunger and Its SatisfactionEdit
The history of the Road of Sin, those it has influenced, and how Sinners are inducted onto the Road,
Chapter Two: Carpe NoctumEdit
The organization of the Sinners, the important rites such as The Aphrodisiac and Saturnalia, a breakdown of their views on the other Roads, and of each Clan, the holy sites of Via Peccati, and the types of organizations that form within.
Chapter Three: Paths of DesireEdit
Common themes to explore and keep in mind when creating a character that follows the Road of Sin, and exploration on the four Paths of Via Peccati: the Path of Pleasure, the Path of Cruelty, the Path of the Devil, and the Path of Screams. There are also additional combined Discipline abilities, new Merits and Flaws, and famous road Artifacts and stories.
Chapter Four: Sins Sweet and DeadlyEdit
Character templates for the Road of Sin, and important travelers on the Road.
This is the second book in the Road series.
- Tanitbaal-Sahar - Carthage-based "Brujah" (actually a Baali) who created the Road of Sin.
- Titus Venturus Camillus - Ventrue traveler on the Road of Sin.
- Myca Vykos - Tzimisce traveler on the Road of Sin.
- Mary the Black - Baali Sinner, childe of Anaduk and diablorist of Michael
- Jervais bani Tremere - Tremere Sinner.
- Bela Rusenko - Prince of Sofia, Cappadocian Sinner.
- Albin - Caitiff Sinner.
- Ilias cel Frumos - Tzimisce Sinner.
| Previous book:|
Players Guide to Low Clans
| Game Books|
Dark Ages books
| Next book:|
Players Guide to High Clans