Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Sam Chupp, William Hale, Robert Hatch|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Developer:||Bill Bridges, Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas|
|Artists:||Richard Thomas, Joshua Gabriel Timbrook, John Bridges|
|Maps:||Ken Cliffe, Richard Thomas|
|Cover Design:||Chris McDonough|
|Layout:||Sam Chupp, William Hale, Chris McDonough|
|Playtesters:||Amy Amer, C. Milton Beeghly, Pete Meridian, John Nunn, Heather Pritchett, Brenda Stiles|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 03002|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-037-8|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Path to Adulthood... the time has come to leave childish things behind and become adult Garou. But all pups must first pass a test: a rite of initiation into the harsh life of Gaia's defenders. Many fail this rite, and some do not survive. Fraught With Danger The cubs begin their trial into adulthood. But something goes wrong. Forced into events dangerous to even grown warriors, the cubs must survive the assaults of blizzards, enraged Garou and evil Banes to prevent the Black Spiral Dancers' dark plot from hatching. They must marshal all of their new powers to survive in this age of Apocalypse.
- Rite of Passage includes:
- A story wherein characters begin their rite of passage, the most important event in a Garou's life. It includes all the information a beginning Werewolf Storyteller needs to start a chronicle.
- Five pregenerated characters, complete with detailed backgrounds and characters sheets.
- Source material on the savage horrors taking place in Saskatchewan, horrors which threaten the very world.
Legends of the Garou: The Tale of My PassageEdit
Chapter One: The StoryEdit
Chapter Two: PlotsEdit
And detailed in this chapter, which includes possible encounters, puzzles, and outcomes.
Chapter Three: ResolutionsEdit
Handling individual goals and outcomes in the campaign.
The NPCs for the campaign, as well as five sample character templates.
This book is also re-printed in Werewolf Chronicles Volume 1.
- Azarea - Obsessed, vindictive, evil Black Spiral Dancer determined to obtain the Narlthus.
- Accolon - Stargazer determined to stop Azarea in her tracks.
- Bill of the Bear - A rare Gurahl who tries to protect lost pups.
- Narlthus - Evil in an egg-shaped meteor.
| Previous book:|
Werewolf Storyteller's Screen
| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|
Rage Across New York