|Written by:||Brian Campbell, Gary Glass, Wood Ingham, Robin D. Laws, Matthew McFarland with Will Hindmarch and Bill Bridges|
|World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Developers:||Bill Bridges and Will Hindmarch|
|Art Director:||matt milberger|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Craig Grant|
|Interior Art:||Peter Berting, Tom Biondolillo, Craig Grant, Vatche Mavlian, Justin Norman, Christopher Sway|
|Cover Art:||Jason Chan|
|Playtesters:||Liam Purcell, Debs Curnock, Rob and Becky Lowe; Troy Duffy, Viktor Haag, Chris Huth, Paul Jackson, Justin Mohareb; Fred Annett, Peter DuBois, Phil Granner, Alan Holmberg, Jack Mahan|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||July 26, 2006|
|Publication #:||WW 40306|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-428-8|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "The Exarchs are real.
- The Dethroned Queen,
- cast out of the Heavens by wiser gods than she,
- proves they’re real. You can doubt her existence,
- but doing so only proves your ignorance.
- The Dethroned Queen was real.
- Soon you’ll see.
- Soon you’ll get it.
- Then you’ll believe."
- — Jonah Reed, Seer of the Throne, prior to his execution
- This book includes:
- A complete Storytelling chronicle for Mage: The Awakening
- Five complete and compelling playable stories, each centered on an ancient mystic artifact and building to an epic conclusion
- New spells, spirits, artifacts, characters and legends make this chronicle an exciting example of the game in action
Chapter One: The Ring Edit
Chapter Two: The Robe Edit
Chapter Three: The Scepter Edit
Chapter Four: The Crown Edit
Chapter Five: The Throne Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Awakening books
| Next book:|