|Authors:||Rose Bailey, David Hill, Alec Humphrey, Stew Wilson, Chuck Wendig|
|Artists:||Avery Butterworth, Jean Sebastien Rossbach, Mark Nelson, Pat Loboyko, Greg Boychuk, Mark Poole, Stephen Stahlberg, Sam Araya|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||December 21, 2016|
|Price:|| Print: $7.99|
Reap the Whirlwind Revised is a revision of the quickstart (Reap the Whirlwind) for Vampire: The Requiem. It is used as both a quickstart and an introduction to the new rules introduced in Vampire: The Requiem Second Edition.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Welcome to the Chronicles of Darkness.
- A world like our own, but glitzier, sexier, and much, much bloodier. You are one of the Kindred, the immortal predators that stalk the world between the streetlights.
- You are also a vampire, a junkie. Every night, you beg and you borrow and you steal just a little more life, just a few more sweet moments. But there's a guy at the top. The Prince. He's got everything. The money, the secrets, the blood.
- Tonight, you're going to take it from him. Tomorrow, there'll be hell to pay.
- This updated edition of Reap the Whirlwind features revisions to match the core rulebook for Vampire: the Requiem 2nd Edition. Text edits and rules clarifications have also been updated.
- Reap the Whirlwind Revised includes:
- Rules for creating and playing vampires in the Chronicles of Darkness
- The first two levels of every clan Discipline, the dark powers of the dead
- A complete adventure by noted horror author Chuck Wendig
- This new revised Reap the Whirlwind Revised includes an updated booklet, 7 condition cards, and the interactive Vampire: the Requiem 2nd Edition character sheet.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous release:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next release:|