|Written by:||Jim Fisher|
|Demon: The Descent written by:||Dave Brookshaw, N. Conte, Danielle Harper, Susann Hessen, David A Hill Jr, Alec Humphrey, Michelle Lyons-McFarland, Matthew McFarland, Mark Stone, Travis Stout, Stew Wilson, Eric Zawadzki|
|Editor:||David A Hill Jr|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Art Direction & Design:||Michael Chaney|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||March 20, 2014|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Running a one-night game of Demon: The Descent? Wanting to start up a new chronicle, but your players aren’t sure what to play? Looking for a fast way to dive into one of White Wolf’s SAS adventures?
- Demon the Descent Ready Made Characters details “The Keystone,” a ring of demons bonded by the strange circumstances of their Fall.
- A collection of four player characters for Demon: The Descent
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
- “That reminds me of my…uh…old boss. Misled. Misunderstood. I’m sure if I can get back to that job, I can make a real difference.”
- - Lindsey Conrad
- “What do you mean I’m not dressed for the party? That’s bullshit! What? No, I’m not drunk!”
- - Thomas Little
- “I can’t wait to see how they react when they find out their so-called ‘official story’ has changed.”
- - Ivy Watson
- “If that building is being built that way…no, I’ve already said too much.”
- - Robert Coleman
- Lindsey Conrad (Ms. Cook)
- A Destroyer with an Integrator Agenda. Her Catalyst is Admiration. Lindsey has friendly and generous personality, but quickly turns on those she deems "wastes". She believes she can reprogram the God-Machine.
- Thomas Little (Big Tom)
- A Guardian with a Tempter Agenda. His Catalyst is Failure Shock. Diminutive in both size and social stature, Tom seeks to prove himself to society and goes to great lengths to impress those who would otherwise ignore him.
- Ivy Watson
- A Messenger with a Saboteur Agenda. Her Catalyst is Autonomy. Withdrawn and needing only the company of computers, Ivy is determined to stop the God-Machine and the Angels from preying on humanity.
- Robert Coleman
- A Psychopomp with an Inquisitor Agenda. His Catalyst is Doubt. Calculated and determined, Robert uses his job to funnel any information he can find about the God-Machine in the city, and is wary of the rest of the Unchained in the ring.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Demon: The Descent books
| Next book:|