|Interior Art:||Forrest Imel|
|Book Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||January 8, 2014|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- We were alone once.
- Though surrounded by one another, all of us workers in the mighty craft-houses of old, we lived bent to task, eternally cloaked in the shadows of our masters...forever alone, but for their dark company.
- As before, we remain bent to task, serving in the only way we know how, but it is different now.
- We are not alone. Not anymore.
- - Men-Seftekh Shahara, Founder of the Club Taboo
- In these pages you'll find the five Arisen patrons of the Club Taboo, from Lady Isis, the mistress of masks, to Djehutimose, the club's undying bouncer, each with a detailed background and complete game statistics.
- Five very different souls, one very unique meret of mummies.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
- “No, I am not a god; I’m a hell of a lot kinder than most of the gods I’ve heard of.”
- - Hiram Shahara
- I don’t care what we have to do… what I have to do. My dignity is a small price to pay to keep you safe.”
- - Kebi Abdou
- “Don’t lie to me. I like hurting liars. If you lie to me, I might not be able to stop hurting you.”
- - Djehutimose
- “Give me ten minutes and I’ll give you the world. Okay, maybe fifteen.”
- - Neith
- “Of course it’s a pseudonym. You don’t think I go around introducing myself as ‘Panhsj, the Nubian, do you?”
- - Jack Frost
- Hiram Shahara
- A Ba of the Mesen-Nabu. His Judge is Neheb-ka. Hiram cares deeply for his Deathless kin, but falls prey to his lust for wealth.
- Kebi "Lady Isis" Abdou
- An Ab of the Maa-Kep. Her Judge is Tutuutef. Like Hiram, Kebi cares deeply for the Deathless she considers family, and will do anything to keep them safe.
- A Ka of the Su-Menent. His Judge is Set-Qesu. Djehutimose hasn't adapted well to the modern world, but it does not stop him from protecting his meret, his main goal in deathlessness.
- Neith "The Broker"
- A Ren of the Sesha-Hebsu. His Judge is Khem-Inhu. Wary to leave the protection of Club Taboo, Neith uses his position in the club's security to gather secrets and information that he later sells.
- Jack "The Shadow" Frost
- A Sheut of the Tef-Aabhi. His Judge is Am-Khaibit. Jack is a man of many identities, so many he has trouble remembering his true self. Jack is wary of being around so many Arisen, but also finds himself intrigued by it.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mummy: The Curse books
| Next book:|