Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Some Manifestations are subtle, laying curses on a target or infusing the world around her with the energies of death. The Rage is not subtle at all. At the Sin-Eater’s direction, her geist reaches out and attacks someone. The precise nature of the attack varies depending on the Key used to unlock the Rage. Under normal circumstances, the attack is invisible to those without the means to detect supernatural occurrences, save when the Manifestation directly affects the physical realm.
- The victim feels tremendous weight on its shoulders, can barely speak as its mouth feels like filled with dirt and eventually find earth in its blood stream and his skin bruised from the pressure. People killed with the Grave-Dirt may have their lungs filled with clay, their bodies crumble to dust, or the very earth swallow them whole.
- The Cold Wind fills its victim with supernatural cold, chilling it from the inside out, causing frostbites on the skin and leaves frozen corpses behind that shatter when they hit the ground.
- The Pyre-Flame rage uses ghostly flames to attack its victim, which are solely psychosomatic at the lower levels, but eventually turn into real flames. Persons killed with the Pyre-Flame turn to ashes
- The lungs of a victim begin to hurt and on higher levels, fill the victim with water that pours out from his mouth and nose. Corpses slain with the Tear-Stained Rage are usually bloated and water-logged
- The Industrial Rage breaks down devices and machinery alike, targeting the inanimate instead of the flesh. The higher the Sin-Eater’s progress in this Manifestation becomes, the more vicious and deliberating his attacks become, regardless of size or complexity of the targeted device.