Pyretics is the art of manipulating real and chimerical fire. In addition to lighting things on fire, Pyretics can also tap into the less destructive aspects of fire, lighting the way and revealing the unseen. No kith claims Pyretics for their own, though the first practitioners of it were taught by the Solimonds, the fire-elemental Inanimae.
- Will-O'-the-Wisp - Produces a ball of false flame, that guides its creator on an indirect path to a desired object or person.
- Willow Light - Creates a bright glow for several hours, making an object luminous and hard to ignore.
- Prometheus Fist - Surrounds an object in a flame that does not burn the object itself, but anything the object touches will catch on fire as normal.
- Burn and Boil - Lights an object on fire, in a way that does harm the object itself; this fire will consume the object and cannot be controlled, just as standard fire.
- Star Body - Transforms an object into pure fire, causing no change to its intrinsic properties, but giving it the glow and chance to ignite objects of fire.
- CTD: Changeling: The Dreaming Player's Guide, page(s) 169-170