Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A psi order is one of eight organizations of psions in the Unity Age. Each is based on a single Aptitude, and was founded by a proxy. The form the organization takes echoes the proclivities of the proxy who founded it.
The orders, their proxies and their structures are:
- The Æsculapian Order (Proxy: Dr. Matthieu Zweidler) An international medical network, the Red Cross
- The Chitra Bhanu (Proxy: S. K. Bhurano) An institute of "pure" research.
- ISRA (Proxy: Otha Herzog) an informal group of individuals attending the "school of life" willing to help whomever and wherever they can
- The Legions (Proxy: General Solveig Larssen) An independent army
- The Ministry of Noetic Affairs (Proxy: Rebecca Bue Li) A branch of the Chinese government dedicated to "policing" the thoughts of the populace
- The Norça (Proxy: Guiseppe Del Fuego) A South American crime and drug cartel
- Orgotek (Proxy: Alex Cassel) One of the world's biggest and most profitable megacorporations
- The Upeo wa Macho (Proxy: Bolade Atwan) A "trade guild" dedicated to shipping and search & rescue
While the orders are all individual structures, they do have the same general goal in mind and will usually work together. This cooperation is usually managed through the Æon Trinity. However, like all "siblings," the orders will resort to infighting. The most glaring examples of this are the Chitra Bhanu Purge and the events leading up to the disappearance of the Upeo wa Macho.