Primal allows a changeling to manipulate the forces of nature, from summoning the elements to communing with inanimate objects. It also gives power over the body, allowing a fae to harden his skin like tree bark, heal injuries, rip flesh apart and even shapeshift. Primal was first taught to the Kithain by the Inanimae, though the modern version of the Art is very different from Inanimae Slivers. The Art remains a common Art, associated with the simple and honest.
- Willow Whisper - Talk to objects, whether or not they possess the mouth to speak or the mind to think.
- Eldritch Prime - Create a pure manifestation of one of the most basic elements: fire, water, earth, air, or wood.
- Oakenshield - Coats an object in protective bark, helping them to protect themselves against damage.
- Heather Balm or Holly Strike - Fixes an object or heals a person (Heather Balm); damages an object or person to the same degree they could be healed (Holly Strike).
- Elder-Form - Take on the shape of an elemental object, gaining its properties if it exists, or simply its appearance if it does not.
- CTD: Changeling: The Dreaming Core Rulebook, page(s) 178-180