Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A portal is a supernatural means of travel between two areas, often to other dimensions, like these that leads to the Umbra or the Dreaming. Some are called Rivergates, Sun Trails or Byways. Some Blights have portals to Scar, and most Hellholes have portals to Malfeas.
They are often invisible, but can be seen with mystic means such as the level 2 Kuei-jin ritual Behold the Spirits' Doorway. Some must be opened with specialized means, such as the level 4 Kuei-jin Rite of Supplication.
Means of Opening PortalsEdit
- The level 5 Thaumaturgy ritual Escape to a True Friend.
- Chi Rift, the fifth power of Tapestry.
- The level five Kuei-jin ritual Creating the Rivergate.
- Transcendent Portal, the ninth power of Feng Shui.
- The Red Bridge, the ninth power of Hellweaving.
- Doorway to Darkness, the fifth power of the Lore of Portals.
- Kindred of the East Companion p. 65 & 72