Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Michael A. Goodwin (Birthrights and Bitter Secrets), Kylee M. Hartman (Prelude, Once and Future Kings (Traditions and Perversions)), Steven Kenson (Once and Future Kings (Lasombra, Toreador, Venture, Tactics, Traditions and Perversions)), Jacob Klünder (Noble by Association, Birthrights and Bitter Secrets (Advanced Disciplines)), Carrie Ann Lewis (Those Who Rule the Night), Ari Marmell (Once and Future Kings (Brujah, Cappadocian, Tzimisce, Domains of the High Clans)), Matthew J. Rourke (Playing the High Clans).|
|Additional Material:||Janet Trautvetter|
|Consultants:||C.A. Suleiman, Janet Trautvetter|
|Vampire and the World of Darkness created by:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Storyteller Game System designed by:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Editor:||Janice M. Sellers|
|Art Direction:||Becky Jollensten|
|Interior Art:||Colin Adams, Mike Chaney, David Day, Jim Di Bartolo, Quinton Hoover, Alex Shiekman, James Stowe, and Tim Truman|
|Cover Art:||Adrian Smith|
|Cover Design:||Becky Jollensten|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Becky Jollensten|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||December 1, 2003|
|Publication #:||WW 20007|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-289-7|
The Players Guide to High Clans adds more details on the High Clans of the Kindred during this stage of the Dark Ages: the Brujah, the Cappadocian, the Lasombra, the Toreador, the Tzimisce, and the Ventrue.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- In the Blood Is Power
- The Salubri have fallen. Now we are only six, although we do not stand united. Indeed, kings seldom do. But we are the rulers of the night, by divine ordinance and by the power of Caine's blood. If the Low Clans have forgotten their place, surely it is time we reminded them. The War of Princes will not end with madmen on thrones!
- The Learned and Lordly Dead
- The Players Guide to High Clans contains detailed information on the Brujah, Cappadocians, Lasombra, Toreador, Tzimisce and Ventrue. It includes hints on running all High Clan or mixed chronicles; how High Clan characters develop over time; the mythology, heraldry and history of the clans; and new Merits, Flaws, and Discipline techniques. You'll also find details on High Clan secret societies and on the High Clan Cainites who command the Dark Medieval world.
Prelude: When the Waters StopEdit
A recently embraced Caitiff is batted around the High Clans that wish to claim her.
Attitudes, themes, and moods found in the book, as well as resources for campaign ideas and atmosphere setting.
Chapter One: Once and Future KingsEdit
More information on each of the clans, including their history and what they stand for in the era of the War of Princes. Also includes where each clan calls home, and who they ally themselves with to achieve their goals, and the blasphemous way they treat the sacraments.
Chapter Two: Playing the High ClansEdit
Chapter Three: Noble by AssociationEdit
Chapter Four: Birthrights and Bitter SecretsEdit
The high level (six-dot and up) abilities for the following Disciplines: Auspex, Celerity, Dominate, Obtenebration, Presence, and Vicissitude, as well as combined Discipline abilities, the Discipline of Temporis, the Negrimancy branch of Mortis, the Mortis rituals, the ways the Lasombra channel the Abyss, the Koldunic Sorcery abilities, and new, High Clan-specific Merits and Flaws.
Chapter Five: Those Who Rule the NightEdit
Two entries in the index (Alfonzo and Sight that Pierces Lies) are marked with the infamous Page XX.
- Troile - Founder of the Brujah clan?
- Cappadocius - Founder of the Cappadocian clan.
- Augustus Giovanni - Newly welcomed Cappadoican.
- Shadowed One - Founder of the Lasombra clan.
- Ishtar - Founder of the Toreador clan?
- Arikel - Founder of the Toreador clan?
- The Eldest - Founder of the Tzimisce clan.
- Kupala - Demon of Carpathia.
- Veddartha - Founder of the Ventrue clan?
- Mithras - Ventrue prince of London.
- Lamia - High priestess of the Lamia.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Dark Ages books
| Next book:|